Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQS )
The following is a list of our most frequently asked questions. Click on a subject heading below to view questions and answers relating to your selection. If you have any questions which are not answered in this section, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team members will be happy to assist you!
- Student residence: basic accommodation used exclusively for students with shared kitchens.
- Student Apartments: accommodation with either shared or private kitchens.
- Hotels and guest houses: accommodation usually with no cooking facilities.
- When the evening activities end, students should always return home.
- Students may leave campus for a few hours periodically if granted written permission by group leaders/parents to visit a friend or relative who is an adult.
- It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to drink alcohol, purchase cigarettes or other tobacco products.
- A continental breakfast.
- A plated lunch when on the campus or packed lunch when on a full – day excursion.
- A plated dinner.
- Breakfast may include: bread, Nutella, fruit, yoghurt, fruit juice, cereal, cheese, ham, milk and jam.
- Lunch and dinner may include: selection of different meals, vegetarian options, vegetables, deserts and drinks.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Mobile phone charger and adapter
- Plug adapter for electrical items
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and shower gel
- Towels – these are not provided if your accommodation is residential.
- Keep your medicine, money, valuable and important travel documents in easy reach in your hand luggage.
- Only limited quantities of any liquid, gels or pastes may be carried through security screening. You can bring liquids in containers of 100mls or less packed in a single transparent, resealable one litre plastic bag.
- Place heavy items at the bottom of your bag.
- Group and roll several garments together to prevent wrinkles and save packing space.