This programme will focus on the revision of key grammatical structures, vocabulary common to the workplace, formal email/letter writing, appropriate register for speaking in a corporate setting and dealing with dense academic texts specific to the business environment.
On completion of/or during the intensive Business English Programme, students will have the option to take part in a corporate internship, where they will join a company of their choice (list provided) for a working week. They will interact with employees, gain experience in an English speaking workplace and acquire the basic skills needed to function in a particular area of the business sector.
Business English Pogramme details:
- Age: 18+
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Length: 1-12 weeks
- Intensive English Lessons: Total tuition time of 21 hours a week
- Half – day and full – day cultural excursions
- Business Project work
- Average class size: 15
- Start date: Any Monday (exceptions may apply)
- Certificate of attendance and progress report issued at the end of the programme
- Programme material, internet access and activity programme included in the fees